On this Certified Data Protection Officer course, you’ll cover the fundamentals of GDPR. You’ll then learn how to build, maintain and operate a compliance programme to fulfill the requirements of GDPR and other regulatory requirements for your organisation. You’ll also examine the tasks performed by a Data Protection Officer and other members of the organisation to ensure compliance in an efficient manner over time.
Learn how to adapt your organisation to become GDPR-compliant and implement privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms and data protection impact assessments.
Key learning objectives for your accelerated Data Protection Officer training are:
- Building your knowledge of personal data protection history in Africa
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of approaches and concepts required in effective alignment with GDPR
- Understanding the new requirements brought by the GDPR for EU and non-EU organisations and when to implement them
- Learning the skills to support an organisation in implementation and assessment of these new requirements
- Learning how you manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Developing the knowledge and skills required to advise your organisation in managing personal data
- Gaining analysis and decision making expertise in the context of personal data protection