- Concentrate – learn how to ‘superconcentrate’
- Be consistent – every person, every time
- Check your work – with the mind-set ‘there’s a mistake here’
- Work at optimum speed – not too fast and not too slow
- Be aware of your personal error pattern – where you’re most prone to make a mistake
- Be accountable – take pride in getting it right first time, every time
- Don’t read data like you read words – see each digit or letter precisely
- Use clustering techniques – punctuated data contains patterns
- See and hear numbers as single digits – not as values or in 10s, 100s, or 1000s
- Never guess – use accuracy techniques and verify if you are unsure.
Need more information on Accuracy and Attention to Detail?
Please submit your email address and we will get back to you